Do You Love Teaching Kids?
We are seeking instructors to teach at local schools and community centers in the Miami area. (Don't live in Miami? Sit tight. We plan to be in other cities nationwide by Fall 2015.)
We provide fun & interactive curriculum and provide training & growth opportunities for our instructors. (We’ll teach you everything you need to know! We also provide all the tools for you to use with students.)
You should possess:
- Great energy and positive spirit.
- A passion for working with kids.
- A passion for science and/or math and/or technology. (But – you don’t need to be an expert in these fields!)
- Commitment and dedication.
- A love for teaching, mentoring, and guiding children.
- Meet monthly with curriculum director for guidance on classwork throughout the 8-week sessions.
- Teach after school classes to girls ages 5-11. (Classes typically last 1 hour and you may have 1-2 classes at one location.)
- Work 2-10 hours/week in the Coral Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, and/or Coconut Grove areas.
- Must be able to work January through end of May 2015.
Please send an email sharing your experience, explaining why you are passionate about teaching Maker Girls, and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .